Sunday, August 15, 2021, 10:50 AM - 11:50 AM
Each year at FBC, we hold a “Blessing of the Students” during an August worship service. This distinctive time offers intentional prayer over the students (preschool - graduate school), teachers, and administrators as they begin their school year.
We are all at different comfort levels for gathering, but FBC wants to offer an opportunity to recognize and pray for our students, so we have planned a multitude of ways to fit the current circumstances:
- A slide show with students' photo, name, and grade will be presented both online and during our worship service on August 15.
- Students attending FBC on August 15 will be given a small gift during the service.
- Names of students will be handed out to congregation members as they exit the service that day so they may pray for your child throughout the school year.
- Students' photo, name, and grade will be included in our September newsletter, The Bridge.
Parents (and grandparents and guardians), please help us bless your student by completing the following:
- Email a headshot of your student (preschool - graduate school) to Kara, , by Sunday, August 8.
- Provide your student's name. If you only want your child's FIRST name to appear in the slideshow and newsletter, please inform us in the email.
- Provide your student's grade.