If you prefer to enter through the front entrance on St. Clair, you will want to park on the street. Parking is free on the street but limited to two hours during weekday business hours. When entering through our front entrance, you may access the Sanctuary and elevator to our Office, multiple Sunday School rooms, and Clothes Closet.
If you prefer to enter through the back entrance, park in the Sullivan Square Parking Garage accessed from 244 Ann Street. When entering through our back entrance, you may access Fellowship Hall, Sunday School rooms, and an elevator to the Music Suite and Mission Frankfort Clinic.
About the parking garage:
- The parking garage is owned by the City of Frankfort and managed by SP+.
- Parking is free on weekends and after 5:00 p.m. on weekdays.
- Parking in the garage during weekday business hours, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., cost $1/hour with a maximum of 5 hours.
- In addition to the $1/hour fee, there is a 35 cent surcharge. Maximum cost per day if staying 5+ hours would be $5.35.
- To park in the garage during business hours, you must do one of the following two things:
- Download the ParkMobile app to your smart phone and pay via the app. We are zone 1610.
- If you do not have a smart phone, you should call 877.727.5014 for payment instructions.